Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lets start the blog!!!

I started the Portnov Computer School in August of 1994, practically 16 years ago. About 3000 students went through out career training program in Software Testing. About 3000 individual live stories are populating my mind. I feel that I have to write my own testament and share the lessons I have learned over time. No real names will be used, just real stories, real emotions, real feelings. Real things sometimes are much more difficult to believe to - I learned that the hard way. It is for you to judge.

I will mix today's excitements and sadnesses with those, which happened in the past. In my memory I cannot sometime easily place the correct time stamp. In the middle of night I created that blog and placed that very post.

Mazeltov !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment