Sunday, October 10, 2010

Portnov Computer School review - socks off

Here is what I found on telonu.com web site, which allows visitors to talk about businesses, people, events, etc. The web site itself is not positioned in Google very high overall. But, if you search for Portnov Computer School it comes right after the school web site. As a result tens of visitors read the reviews about our school posted there.

I was told many times by sophisticated Internet Marketers, that I intentionally post idiotic negative comments on the school using that technique as a hidden advertisement. I swear - I never did that in my life. But, from outside it looks like a real advertisement when inadequate folks complain about their life blaming on everybody but themselves.

Here is the exact copy of the complain. Enjoy:

i hv lost my job bcz of portnov school. this guy michael portnov promotes cheap labor & sends un-paid internship students to my company, because of that i hv lost my job, from the un-paid internship students i learned that this school asks for $2000 to $3000 from each student and send them for un-paid jobs within bay area for many companies, because of that many paid employees are losing their job. bur this guy michael become a millionaire from students fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment