Monday, August 9, 2010

Commiting to the blog

I did not place a post for a week. Not because there is nothing to share, but because I have too many things circulating in my mind, one pushing another away in their competition for being posted.


I see 4 subscribers for that blog now and it is very touching - there are ladies and gentlemen out there expecting some useful and exciting things coming to their life from that blog. Here is my commitment to you guys - at least one post a day will be written. Sun or snow, spring or fall - I will be with you. I will be thinking of you, I will be writing for you, recording videos sometimes (I like making videos).


Please, share your thoughts, ask your questions, leave your comments - the better I understand what ignites you, what makes your day - the more you will get from that blog. And also, I would really appreciate spreading the word about very existance of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment