Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Strong demand for QA

Here is an email forwarded to my attention by one of the graduates working in Sacramento area. It is coming from a recruiter sending a bulk mail to the people he worked with before. Just one more evidence of the QA job market doing really well:

Hello out there in BA/QA Land!

If you are receiving this (ideally not more than once), it is because you and I have corresponded in the past regarding Agile software environments in the Sacramento area. Although I am normally loathe to do anything in a mass email format, the market locally has just absolutely exploded with openings and time is a factor in filling them. So I am reaching out to my contacts on mass in the hopes that someone either is available for a position in an Agile environment, or that (more likely) some of you know others that have experience in Agile environments who are either Under-Paid, Under-Appreciated, and/or Under-Employed who may want to hear more about what is immediately open locally as well as coming available soon.

As of right now we have 2 Quality Assurance positions available also with Agile environments. Generally speaking, they are hoping for individuals with QTP Automated experience, but they are also willing to look at candidates with just strong overall Quality Assurance background in manual and automated testing overall, ideally for Agile organizations. Again, if you know anyone who might benefit from hearing about an open position like this locally, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Several more QA and BA positions are in the pipes and should be arriving the next several months, so if you /someone you know is not ready to make a move just yet, this looks like it is going to be an extraordinarily strong year for hiring locally in Sacramento, so please feel free to touch base with me in advance, I will maintain an understanding that you are not looking for work presently if that is the case, so no pressure.

Other than that, I genuinely appreciate your time and I sincerely hope I am not troubling anyone with this email format, as it is not generally how I do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment